11/22/16

Little progess

Hat and glove cuff
I basically did not craft today. Like, I'm gonna work on mom's slippers before settling down to sleep like I always do, but I didn't work on her glove at all. Mainly because I spend most of the day in bed. Not because I wasn't feeling good or anything, just lazy.

Probably doesn't help that I'm still miffed that my mom bought a new coat and now wants a hat and gloves to match that coat when I was busy working on a hat and gloves for her old coat. So, in the picture, you can see the hat and what I have done of the glove cuff. I'm likely going to finish that repeat and then bind off and start the glove part proper. I'm kinda at the point where she's going to have to deal with getting what I've already started. Still annoyed, but there's not much I can do about it now.

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment