12/29/17

Opps

So, I had pulled out my Rainbow Carp last night and was working on it, because well, Mom's blanket is going well. I don't have too much to complain about there. It's also been a long time since I worked on it and really, I just want my rainbow top. So, yeah, I had pulled it out and was working on it when I noticed I had made a mistake. I'm not ripping back and fixing it. It's likely the style of mistake that I am the only one who will know it's there, and if others do, well it adds character. Also, I don't really want to go back and rework another row and a half or so of squares. It takes me a while to work up each one, and I'm lucky if I get one of the larger ones done in a day. I'm also of the mind that if it's not going to ruin the project, then I'm not going to worry about it. Also, given that it took me this long to notice? Probably not a big deal. (I just know you guys like to see when I mess up.)

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment