12/30/17

Well then, Progress Update

So, that's how far I've gotten on the late Christmas present. It was kinda funny because Mom came up a while after I had taken that picture and fussed with it because I apparently hadn't laid it out straight. There's a Rupert for scale. Yes, I've actually pictured the yarn with the blanket for once. I've been using the Caron Big Cakes for this, and after doing some internet research a day or two after starting this and My Guy's blanket thing I went out and bought more yarn for each project having the feeling that I wouldn't have enough to finish either project. I used about a ball and half of each color on his, and I'm sure glad I have the extra yarn for this. You'll have to click to embiggen, but I'm nearly out of the red. I'll have tons left over, but that's better than running short.

I'm thinking I need to collect this information and have it like in the front of my knitting notebook. I might keep that on hand. Either that or in a doc on my phone or another easily accessible place. Any suggestions?

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment