1/2/18

Newish Things

If you've been with me for a while, or just flipped back through the archives you may notice that I used to have little bags that I carried around my sock projects in. I would clip them onto my belt loop and run around with knitting on my hip, or hook it onto my purse and be happy with it there. I have since ripped out the little bit that the bags hung by (mostly by shutting the drawstring in my car door and walking off). I've been missing those bags and can't seem to find them or a good replacement for them. I had taken a seam ripper to one and showed it to Mom, we just haven't done anything about making more.

So, I'm kinda trying to make one, or at least something similar. That was mostly done during Christmas Eve. Mom and I sat for a while and crocheted together.

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment